You must know about these languages if you are a developer or a business planning to build an application with these two frameworks. Now, let us discuss what these languages are all about, their features, and their advantages and shortcomings.
According to Web Tribunal reports
- In 85% of cases, NodeJS is primarily used for web app development
- NodeJS reduces development costs by 58%.
Further, stating below the features, advantages, and limitations:
- It can perform Non-blocking operations, which makes the application run faster.
- It is an open-source and free-of-cost framework.
- As NodeJS has many in-built APIs, the developers can develop an HTTP server, a TCP server, a DNS server, etc.
- NodeJS offers a unit testing tool, namely Jasmine, that helps quickly test the code.
- NodeJS helps scale the application horizontally across many servers or vertically to improve its performance on a single server.
- NodeJS eliminates the wait time during browser updates. Instead, it allows developers to choose the ECMAScript version.
- Caching of individual modules is settled.
- It is extremely expandable.
- Allows horizontal and vertical scaling.
- It is a good option for operating with API services as it handles multiple connections simultaneously.
- NodeJS is fast and single-threaded which makes it usable in writing microservices such as API gateway.
- Despite its numerous features, it lacks rich libraries, which turns out to be one of the shortcomings of NodeJS.
- Asynchronous programming goes along with NodeJS leaving behind the I/O blocking.
Statista states that
- 42.62% of global websites used the ReactJS framework for front-end development in 2022.
- ReactJS was voted 2nd most popular web framework after NodeJS in 2022.
AngularJS and VueJS are the alternatives to ReactJS. At first, ReactJS was primarily used to view the news feed while chatting. The main motive for building your application with ReactJS is that it offers a strong library with high-rise performance. Furthermore, it is also used in a lot of content-based applications.
- ReactJS offers developers tools like a debugger that ensures the high-end performance of the applications.
- Virtual Document Object Model (DOM) in ReactJS enhances the app’s performance as virtual DOM updates the components without reloading the page.
- Because of the usage of its unidirectional or downward data flow, the code stability and finer performance of the application are guaranteed.
- ReactJS supports applications for both Android and iOS operating systems.
- Rich UI native apps can be developed using identical patterns of React JS.
- Codes can be reutilize in ReactJS.
- The application has a better performance as it uses virtual DOM.
- Speedy debugging is done.
- It keeps up with both Android and iOS operating systems.
- Trouble-free UI test cases.
- With the introduction of new tools and tech released, it becomes challenging for developers to adapt accordingly.
TO SUM UP!
We hope that now you might have got a clear understanding of these two. However, if you want hassle-free website development, you can hire an experienced web development company as they have the right expertise and resources. They will provide you with a well-designed and fully optimized website.