Are you looking for the best way to import Office 365 mail to Apple Mail? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, I will tell you How to add my Office 365 email to Apple Mail. Users can also try a professional Office 365 backup tool for Mac to ease the migration process.
Migration of Office 365 Mail to Apple Mail is a great way to keep your emails organized and backup in a safe place. With the right steps and guidance, you can import your complete Office 365 mailbox to Apple Mail in no time. When you add Office 365 email to Mac Mail, all your emails, contact, and calendar events will be transferred over to the Mail app on your Mac. This makes it easy to access your email quickly and effectively whatever you go.
The process of migrating Office 365 to Apple Mail is simple and straightforward. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined below and you will be importing your mail effectively in minimum time.
There is no manual way to migrate email from Outlook Mac to Apple Mail. However, users can use the automated solution i.e., Office 365 Backup Tool for Mac to perform this migration. This process is relatively easy and it requires a few steps to complete the Office 365 to Apple Mail migration.
- Firstly Install & launch the Macsonik Office 365 Backup Tool on your Mac OS.
- Over the top of the screen select the Backup option and click Next.
- Then click the Sign In button after entering the user name and password.
- After that, the accounts will be displayed by the software.
- Select the Mailbox option from the right side of the software interface and click on Next.
- Tick the folders and emails in the O365 mailbox you want to backup and click Next.
- Choose iCloud from the Save As option and log in with your Apple Mail ID.
- Check the Remove Duplicate Mail feature to exclude duplicate emails from the migration.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to migrate email from Outlook Mac to Apple Mail.
There are a number of email migration tools available that you can use to transfer your emails from Office 365 to Apple Mail. MacSonik Office 365 Backup Tool is easy to use and can save you a lot of time in performing their process.
There are many benefits to set up Office 365 E-mail account in Apple Mail, here are some of the most notch benefits.
Easy Access: When you Import your Office 365 Mail to Apple Mail, all your Email will be accessible from the Mail app on your Mac. This makes you to access your email easily and effectively.
Improved Organisation: By importing your Office 365 Mail to Apple Mail, all of your emails, contact, and calendar events will be organized in one place. This will make it easy to find what you are looking for.
Backup & security: Your data will be safe and secure in your Apple Mail account even if something were to happen to your Office 365 account.
Cost Savings: Users can save on licensing fees because Apple Mail is free to use, while O365 requires a monthly or annual subscription.
In conclusion, there is no manual method to migrate Office 365 emails to Apple Mail on Mac. So the best way to import Office 365 mail to Apple Mail in 2023 is to use an Office 365 Migration Tool. It is the most reliable and 100% safe approach for transferring your O365 mailbox to multiple email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, IMAP, etc. Users can also convert Office 365 emails to PDF on Mac including various file formats like PST, MBOX, DOCX, MSG, etc.